Friday, April 3, 2009

Okanagan Hockey Academy Experience


Hey everyone, how is everyone doing? If anyone didn't know I played for the Academy for 4 years. My last season I played in the WSHL league and I have to say it doesnt even compare to the caliber of hockey up in Penticton whether I was on midget AA or on the Summerland Sting. I was always challanged on and off the ice there. Lucky for me the academy taught me to be routine and work hard by my self to further my skill and conditioning, therefore I still improved during the season as my team went downhill. I got a chance to play for the Wennatchee Wild in the NAHL this season which was a treat and just showed me how hard I need to work to make yet another level in hockey. If anyone has any questions at where I am at or want to enroll your kid at the academy and want to hear the experiences your son will get first hand from someone who has done all levels there give me a call or e-mail me at rjcetnarowski@yahoo.com or (425)508-961 - RJ Cetnarowski

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter